Very Specific Bike Tooling

Hi All,
I don’t suppose the space or anyone at the space has (or has access to) a Park Tool BBT-90.3 or equivalent for the removal of a bearing with an internal diameter of 25mm (e.g. 6805 bearing)?

It’s looking like a punch will have to do the job atm but I’d rather remove the bearing/cups with distributed load/force to prevent damage to the bike’s bottom bracket shell.

@BikeTechs

@MrMakerMichael I think I’ve loaned a BB removal tool to the space.

Not exactly sure where it is now but will also check at home. I can’t vouch that it’s exactly 25mm however the flanges can readily be flexed to meet the bearing diameter. I’ve removed a fair few pressfit BBs with this tool.

Thanks for answering so swiftly, Louis. It’s much appreciated and I’m hopeful that it’ll fit the bill. It’s a case that the tool shaft OD is smaller than 25mm for the bearings and cups. I intend on being around on Friday evening or early next week so can have a look around if you haven’t been able to confirm beforehand. Cheers

@MrMakerMichael I have a bearing removal tool :slight_smile:

I’ll drop it by either tonight or Saturday

Incredible. Thanks Louis! I’ll be around next week to use it and I’ll give you a shout when I’m done. Cheers once again!