The culture of South London Makerspace is a direct result of the actions of its members.
Those actions should reflect these core values:
- We are part of a space and community that is welcoming and safe for everyone.
- We make every new member feel welcome, and make sure they are introduced to the space, our - friends and customs. Nobody should feel that they are outside a clique.
- We get to know each other’s interests and projects.
- We share our knowledge, advice and skills.
- We treat every member with the kindness and respect we would like to receive.
- We resolve disagreements as soon as possible and do not let grievances simmer.
- We do not permit or ignore harassment of any kind, for any reason, including but not limited to race, gender, sexuality, religion, physical ability, appearance, age, religion or parenthood.