Urgent Maker Needed (FAKE Suitcase Bomb) Paid

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498cee250> #<Tag:0x00007fa498cee110>

Hi All,

I’m in need of a talented soul to create a fake suitcase bomb!

It must have a count down timer and numbered pad that can talk to each other, so that when a correct code is entered it stops the timer. It must be capable of being reset 4 times in very simplistic way, which makes the timer start counting down again and require the correct code to also be entered again.

A suitcase or briefcase will do the job, something which can open up to reveal this device, with the wires hidden under a metal/ wooden plate on the bottom half of the case. The top half of the suitcase/briefcase needs to have a pocket or element to hide a clue within.

I need this made by next Wednesday 25th Jan at the very latest, ready for a rehearsal on Thursday 26th Jan. (Our guy dropped out last minute, so it’s all hands on deck)!

Any help hugely appreciated! I would of course pay for your time and the elements required, but don’t have the biggest of budgets for this unfortunately.

Let me know asap if you’re able to create this!

Many thanks in advance,

Adella

1 Like

Hi Adella,

I’m interested in making it happen, could you give me a buzz (Pm me for number) to discuss the details?

Michele

You better be buddy certain about what this is going to be used for and get a disclaimer because if it is left on the tube you will end up doing bird

I would insist on a photocopy of the adella’s driving licence

Very good point Joe! Making bombs could end up horribly wrong… didn’t think about that :joy:

Aha we definitely wouldn’t want that to happen!

Will introduce you to the company director tomorrow and am more than happy to show you my driving licence etc.

To ease any worries, I work for an immersive theatre company, so we often use weird and wonderful props. I literally have draw dedicated to theatrical body parts. It’s definitely an interesting job thats for sure!

We’d also be traveling to the event space by car, so no risk of it being left anywhere!

My college was evacuated after a student did this:

The only time it is acceptable to post a Daily Fail article.

1 Like

Hey, took your number out to save you getting lots of strange calls.

Thanks Neil!

I should have done that!

Michele