This morning I was having serious issues trying to print on the trotec. My image was A3 landscape but whatever I tried to do, the image that was sent to the printer was completely different dimensions to A3.
I tried everything. Tried printing from different programmes (photoshop, CorelDraw, illustrator) but the image sent to the trotec job slate was not the A3 image I was trying to print.
I eventually scrapped that and went to Inkscape to try and redraw my image and cut from there. All went well and it printed okay. Though I then decided I didn’t like the result and edited my image a little (removed a squiggly line and replace with a slightly better squiggly line).
When I tried to send this job to the trotec, it again changed the dimensions AND didn’t recognise half of the lines on the image…including those it had lasered a mere 2mins prior.
In the end I turned it all off and left the space before I lost it and introduced mr claw hammer to mr trotec…
I’ve put a few screen shots to show the dimensions I was choosing and the dimensions the system was giving me.