Training with wires

its amaising how much attention you attract when traveling by tain with a large bag full of wires

1 Like

Don’t get arrested… hahah

1 Like

chap looked at my bag and asked if he should be worried? said you have nothing to worry from me mate, but you have been brave enough to bring smelly food on the train so i cannot promise you safe from the other passengers

4 Likes

Having been working as a field tech in London for years not getting a gun stuffed in your face might easily be called white privilege.

But I is always a good way to get a seat

3 Likes

A colleague of mine got arrested at a tube station and detained under the terrorism act because he had a ‘winter coat in summer’ and lots of electronics in his bag.
He wrote a guardian article about his ordeal.

Last seen as part of the restart project.

1 Like

this happened to an uncle of mine. understandable mistake really. it was during the birmingham pub bombing, so it was an under stable mistake for the police to make when arriving at a burning office building and meeting a huge irishman just as he walks out the building with two cans of paradin.

down side is he got on a list and for the rest of his life never manged to walk though uk customs without being searched. beimg on the wrong list is no fun.

so be careful out there chaps, too many nervious and frightened people at the mo

todays traveling bag

1 Like