Temporary photographic studio

I want to use this. Probably some time in the next 2 months. Is there anything I need to know?

:raised_hands:t5:

No it should all be pretty easy to assembly. I’m going test it later. I don’t think we ordered table lamps so probably easiest to use on glass table in messy room with umbrella lights either side.

There should be a couple of LED lamps…

Actually they are. Neatly tucked into the pockets of the bag it comes in - I think I may purchase one for home!

Has anyone seen or relocated the photography equipment? Was hoping to use it over the weekend but can’t locate any anywhere.

Was this may be moved in the clearout of the social area? @SarahJ @Damian @techfolderkites I had a look in the snug but couldn’t see. The backdrop paper, backdrop polls and associated bags - were all next to the sofa did you come across it at all?

Also the umbrella lights which I think I moved to the snug ( whilst I tried to locate its carrier bag) also seem to be missing.

If you know where they may be, please give me a shout, was hoping to use them over on Sunday.

Cheers

I put some stands, umbrellas and lighta in their big black carry case and stowed it by the plotter and vinyl cutter. Is there a place they’re supposed to live?

Hmm they don’t seem to be there

It was a couple of weeks ago. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Chanelle, I didn’t see the bags just a large roll of card and those fabric sheets. Sorry for the delay

No worries - any idea where the photography roll went?

Cheers

Did anyone find the stuff/lights etc?

Planning to come down this week and attempt to use the softbox. Cheers

It’s with the soft box tucked neatly into pockets

1 Like

Hi all, I had a look for the equipment last night - where has it all been placed?

Thanks,
Charlotte

Everything that could be found is in a plastic box in the Snug, top shelf, second set of shelves on the right, I think

It needs a good label on it, also a check to see what’s missing, if anything

1 Like