Tablesaw and planer induction - 15:00 - 19:30 (Thur 24 August)

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498187920>

Hello makers.

It’s short notice, but is anyone available for a tablesaw and planer induction tomorrow? I want to run a tablesaw induction followed by a planer induction. We’ll start at 3pm and likely be done around 7:30ish for both machines. (Dinner will not be provided :stuck_out_tongue:).

I have six spots and you’ll need to be available for both inductions. £10 per person.

I’d ideally like to have folks that have an imminent project. Please add your name to the list below:

Tablesaw (15:00-17:00):

1. @weerasuriya
  2. @hugh2
  3. @danielbenton
  4. @scythian

Planer (17:15-19:30):

1. @weerasuriya
  2. @hugh2
  3. @danielbenton
  4. @palmada
  5. @PhilH
  6. @PReardon
  7. @MattS

End.@woodworkers

4 Likes

Can I just confirm that you mean Thursday 24th?

1 Like

Yes

Is it possible to just do the planer if I already had the tablesaw induction? It’ll be tricky for me to be there 3pm otherwise.

Hey Pedro, if this doesn’t fill up then yes, that’ll be fine. :+1:

1 Like

Hi Ryan - I’d really like to do this and have used planer in past but can’t make Thursday. Do you have any other dates - or can I book 1:1 with you in the next week or so? Thanks

Can I do only table saw then? I’m inducted on thicknesser and can do 3pm

1 Like

Hi. These are the two tools I really need. Can’t make 15.00. Will you do any further inductions? Is there a waiting list?

Damn I just spotted this. Would have been keen to join if I’d seen it.
Is there a waiting list for these inductions so we can get tagged in future?
The table saw is essential to so many projects!

Waiting lists are here. This was a short notice induction because I managed to find some time to do these inductions.

Hopefully I can run some others soon.

2 Likes

Hopefully in the future.

Added you to the tablesaw at 3pm

Added you to the planer at 17:15, hopefully you can make this time?

1 Like

Hi Peter, not sure when I’ll get to do another set of these, it depends on when I can find some time.

Hi Ryan,
Can I do the planer at 17:15.
It would be much appreciated.
Phil

2 Likes

I can make the make the planer at 17:15 if there’s space.

1 Like

Sorry, I missed this at the time, but just adding my enthusiasm for any more induction on these. They’re the two machines I’d really like to be able to use. Thanks!