T-Track Madness

Hi all. I’ve a lifelong struggle with numbers and mathematics. I also have not got the greatest attention span to search out for parts for projects.

You may laugh to hear that I’ve been trying to commit to buying t-track and its accessories for nearly three years.

Hopefully this thread will end the madness in my head and someone can offer advice on the best options for procuring t-track and the parts that accompany it in one place.

Thanks in advance for any help offered. :pray:

Hey Darren, aliexpress has a decent variety of tracks with some good reviews. What are you looking to create with t-track? I’m busy building a ‘table-top’ router table and will include track for fence adjustments as well as a track to run perpendicular for creating tenons.

Let us know a bit more about the projects and I’m sure there will be plenty of advice.

1 Like

Thank you Ryan, good to see you back at SLMS.

There seems to be no standard. Also, ordering twice before I got two parcels return to sender from China and the only reason I can think of was too easily damaged as it’s a long thin parcel easily bent.

I’m doing the exact same project, been thirsting for a good home for my dewalt router, which is my fave woodworking tool.

I got over my table saw anxiety… how? I bought one! The Dewalt jobsite and I’m having so much fun with it at home. Thanks for your help and encouragement. :pray:

In true MS hack ethos, can we manufacture them from solid bars with a milling machine?