Space Sunday

Wotcha gang, I’m heading to the space tomorrow, but don’t have shutter access yet. Anyone planning to be there? I’ll sync up if so. If not: I’ll chance it!

Hi Tris, should be down there about 9am , Brian D=

That’s Jolly kind of you, Brian. I’m afraid my day has taken me in a different direction than I had planned. Later in the week I’ll be dropping by - is there a global calendar one can check to see the availability of the service, without reporting to posting here? Perhaps something @Dermot would know?

Maybe I could build it!

Hi Tris, on your discourse page at the top there is a clock insignia click on to it and scroll down to the bottom and it should tell you who has used their key to gain entry, with kindest of regards Brian

1 Like

Once your first payment has cleared – and you’ve linked your Discourse account to your membership account – you’ll be able to see a clock icon at the top of this page which shows door/shutter activity…an okay way of seeing if the Space is open

A calendar has been mentioned on occasion, but so far we’ve gone with recommending people just post here: it means others can also see that people are interested in going to the Space, and helps build communication

Thanks both, that’s a terrifically clever feature!

1 Like