Singer sewing machine fix up

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa496e49188>

@textilestechs I was chatting to Joe about fixing up my own sewing machine a couple weeks back, and he mentioned the old singer in the textiles space wanted some tlc and maintenance. Thought I’d check if anyone else was working on it before I did so or if you’d prefer it left alone at the minute :slight_smile:

Hi!

I thought it was all good? We had
It professionally serviced a bit ago? @textilestechs?

the really old singer needs a bit of tlc it technically works but I can’t figure out how to get it to sew properly

1 Like

That was the one I meant. I’ll clean and oil everything then sit down and see if I can’t figure out what’s not going right.

Hi Ed, :heart_eyes: the singer sowing machine was fixed by an ex singer engineer that Zack got hold of to do the work and I paid for it . If there are issues with the industrial Singer ill,e ask Zack to get in touch with the same engineer, originally an ex member had a go fixing it and re,assembled it wrongly . Its a bit more complex than given credit for however it is well worth saving but must be done correctly . Keep well . Brian D=

1 Like

In which case I’ll spend some time diagnosing the problem and pass my notes along for the engineer :+1:

1 Like