Shutter access control issue?

After the laser induction last night, I tried to close the shutter at around 23:00.
The red light on the control flashed and it beeped at me, but the shutter didn’t move.
With repeated tried, I got the same result, but sometimes a green light flashed briefly.

Fortunately, Jonathan arrived and his fob was able to both close and open the shutter.

My fob was working because I was able to open the door and activate the laser with it.

This happened to me once and I had somehow been removed from shutter access or something similar. @directors, can you verify that he’s still on there?

Yes lemme see!

@Brendon_Hatcher it should work now again… sorry likely the same issue as before but still catching some people that were dropped inadvertently

1 Like

Happened tonight again! Pushiing the reset button multiple times, than holdong it down for a minute helped

It’s good that it worked… But that’s not how the system was designed i don’t think…

there is a chance that it thought the sutter was still moving/was distrupted in the process, tapping the bob and /or pushing the button outside should have helped. pushing the buttons inside with abit of swearing made it work :sweat_smile:

@asander1 after Brendon left the space I tried my fob on the shutter and it worked as expected. I also tried my fob on the arch 2 door and it doesn’t work? Any ideas?

Did you get “connecting…”?