Screenprinting Update!

Im happy to come down, however fyi, theres not really much room to move things around in there at the moment. Until the lathe moves and opens up the space theres only really the main ‘walk way’ through the room open. Still plenty to do ofc and we could move the long table out the way etc etc etc

I think the table could be put in the clean room in front of the window until it is beeing picked up.

1 Like

Thats a good idea,

@silkscreentechs let them know what else needs doing…

On the admin side we still need someone knowledgeable to review the exposure unit RA…

Hi All
Can we hold on a little. We need the long table for beginner screen printers. I would like to be present to organise the best layout for health and safety and best functional use of space.
The bigger problem is Has The Lathe Gone??
This is imperative.
I’m in with Mark Johnson on Sunday. Please do not get rid or move long table. Thanks.
L

1 Like

The RA will be done as soon as space is sorted. We are also going to put a safety cut out shutter inside UV box to safeguard users. Joe Atkins will make safety lamp shutter.
There has to be a certain way round for all equipment.
See you at 1pm on Sunday.

Lathe is still there. Which is holding the space up anyway. The long table could remain where it is at the moment but the room is at its limit as it is at the moment. With or without Lathe

Some stuff relocated to the clean room. If you need the table back it will take a minute to sort out.

Careful following of instructions

How it looks now.

The team.

@Julika @realGarethEvans @robchristopher @Samuel_Pinney

7 Likes

Your package of materials is behind the UV Exposure unit, hope that is okay.

Hi Lisa,
Was all ok last weekend when you went?
Let me know if I can help further.
Best,
Julika

1 Like

Are you still interested in the wooden rack? If not ceramics may want it.

1 Like

Ive run out of space for it now, Ceramics can take it!

1 Like