Screenprinting Equipment

Also if I ever finish the shelves underneath …

Maybe it’s worth a vote. I was always in favor of a smaller and fold up, fold out t-shirt carousel but I was a loner on the opinion at the time.

I say some options for the space are presented and voted on.

2 Likes

Hey Cibele

not around at that short notice, probably not around for a couple of weeks. But happy to help if you want to set a date in the future.

1 Like

See around 5 then. Cool

Yes @Howard they are over due!!!

I am sorry @StudioNelle but you was not alone on that one I was pro to that idea too but you decided to not be a tech at the time.

Oh right.

Well I stepped away from silkscreen techs because getting everyone together to decide and move things forward was slow. But have always maintained I would help if days were pre arranged to make in area.

I added a carousel t-shirt printing station originally to the silkscreen budget but we got a table? I don’t think you was around much at this point to be fair it was mainly Pip and Howard and a load of help from Esther.

Either way as I mentioned previously if there is any improvements to the area that is decided on I am happy to help in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Hey Chanelle I am at the space now and apparently I am just missed you. @Howard and I are trying to get in contact with Pip so we can do a handover meeting, and push things forward inclusive the idea of a carrousel or a t-shirt printing table as we have looked together last year . It would be good to see you soon too so we can discuss other materials and equipment that you may think improve the @silkscreentechs area.

Sorry for not being helpful at that point @StudioNelle but I was ill.

Sorry I missed these.

Happy to sit with you and Howard if you like to discuss some useful equipment. I probably will be around over the weekend and can spare half an hour.

1 Like

Nice one let’s do that. I will be away next weekend maybe this week in the evening?

Sorry I’m not gonna to have any free time for but now. Was offering to meet last Sunday.

I can add some bits to a new doc with links, prices etc and you guys can decide if its needed. I think it would probably be worth speaking with @charlottecou who might be around and have a load of printing experience.

Hey I was wondering if we had any emulsion remover and new emulsion? Thanks