Screen printing

Will anyone who knows how to use the screen printers be around next week some time?

I’ve had a brief introduction years ago but can’t remember the process end to end.

Would love to pick it up again.

Thanks!

@iNerdier, @LisaP, @JackL?

Currently in the process of getting it going again.

We don’t have the required things for exposing screens yet or the consumables we’d need to print.

1 Like

Hello Screen Printers,

Just a slight bump to find out if there’s an update on the progress for the screen printing.

Thanks,
Mark

1 Like

We’re trying to find a screen exposure unit, but we also need to work out where it’s going to go etc. We also have to source / make some drying racks and work out how the whole setup is going to function with multiple people using it.

I would like to be optimistic but I don’t see it being running with the next month.

Thank you Gilbert for the update. No sweat, I just wanted to get a feel for how far we’re in the process. Last open evening, several people asked me about the screen printing area and I just wanted to make sure not to make false promises.

Fingers crossed we’ll get it running in the not too distant future! If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know. Beware, I’m not a screen printer though…but very keen in learning it!

Mark

2 Likes

Hey team, I have a friend who’s done a bit of screen printing who is looking at joining SLMS. who’s the best person for her to connect with?

@silkscreentechs are just getting the area up and going! They can suggest how to get involved

1 Like