ROOF CLEAR JOB DONE! SAT 27/1 11:00 - 14:00 - MakerSpace Roof Clearance

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49838f948>

Yo :rainbow:Please come and help “Maker Difference” This Saturday, come and help to clear the archway roof! :heart_eyes:

From 11:00 to 14:00 We’re going to clear the archway roof of a whole bunch of vines and ivy.
It must have grown there out of sheer belligerence -

I have a plan:
I’m gonna bring several loppers, choppers, pruning saws, bits, bobs, and whathaveyou’s, as well as tonne bags to fill with green waste, + a van.
If a bunch of us tackle it, should be doable in the timeframe. 4 people we’ll do it in less than an hour, easy⚡

If you are available on the day, Please come help with this task! it’s vital maintenance for Makerspace :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Happy to help, let me just make sure I can slip away to do it. (kids).

We are go! See you then

1 Like

I should be able to help, but might not get there until 11:30.

1 Like

I’ll come down for a couple of hours.
Do you need me to bring anything?

1 Like

Oh no! Not our rooftop garden!

1 Like

I’ll be there

1 Like

Yup, I’ll be there.

1 Like

Lovely! Bring some work gloves if you can, I’ll have a few spare pairs just in case.

Can’t think what else, Bring anything you think might be useful + a healthy level of enthusiasm :grin:

2 Likes

Morning all, We are about to begin!🪵🪓

1 Like

Sorry, running late, will be there in twenty minutes or so

Job done!:+1:Nice work everyone, solid team.
Please send the before and after photos so we can show off😎

1 Like

We need the triumphant van photo😂 who took that one?

I didn’t take note of whose phone it was, but it wasn’t me. There must be a photo of the clear rooftop somewhere too? Sorry, I’m no use, I didn’t take any photos.

You were vital to achieving this task Jonny + you got the green waste onto the compost and back to mother earth. Thus saving the planet to some extent :+1:

1 Like

Photos!

5 Likes

Before

After

5 Likes