Request from Jose to give him a call re recycling/wood waste

Build up of recycling under the bike rack

@inmandmk @DAC17 @lewisss ?

Sorry @Dermot - only just saw this. No longer down the space. Hopefully one of the other guys/gals saw the message.

Around 4ish Jose knocked on the door and asked if a director could call him…if I understood him correctly he said two of the bags (1x sawdust, 1x recycling) were ok, but the remaining six, containing wood offcuts, were too heavy
I think downstream he gets charged by weight so it may cost him more. He said on this occasion he would take all eight bags but would like to speak to someone from the space. He’s attempted to talk to someone in the know on previous trips but either no one was in or the members present weren’t in the know re waste/recycling.

Thanks, I’ve WhatsApp’d with him.

1 Like

If the recycling is still there we’ll need somewhere to put it during the party.

He took all the clear bags, 8 in total

That’s great, it’s just that recycling hasn’t gone out for several weeks…unless it went out last night? Was piled under the vertical bike stand

He took the ones in the photo, it was dark, didnt see what was under the bike stand.

It’s a different company for the recycling. I’m guessing he emptied the wheelie bins too.