Pollution Sensor HackAir

Oh my god - re crowdfunding. That would be exciting. I have been working in wearables and previously fashion for decades/years now, and well so many challenges to develop something that someone will actually wear even if something sounds theoretically useful with potential market. I have checked similar pollution filter wearables but not a mask. …Sorry I am so despondent ! However still positive about it in a step by step type way.

I’ve got a fair amount of business training and experience that I need to assimilate.

I’m fairly confident that I could help you to accelerate your plans.

Let me know when you’re available for a chat?

Hey, sorry I missed this - yeah I’m around. I now have a design which mounts on top of the SDS-011 PM sensor and also includes a tVOC sensor and a BME280 environmental sensor. I will be able to bring it in next week for electronics night as I’m working on a 3D printed casement for it!

Just saw this https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pms5003-particulate-matter-sensor-with-cable?variant=29075640352851&currency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google+shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoKzsBRC5ARIsAITcwXE9GlFceQd2725t91dP-mhCvUpBr8nGARpGdn1zEa-VSM4s3pnF9WsaAnO_EALw_wcB