Poll: Blackout fabric - keep or dispose?

As part of the snug cleanup process, people who were involved identified items that we may not want to keep. We agreed in a member meeting to poll the membership on each item.

• If you are the owner/guardian etc of the item, please say so in a reply to stop the poll.
  • Please vote and then, if you wish, make a case in a reply post for your stay/go vote.
  • If you would be interested in taking over the item, post that in a reply.
  • Polls will stay open for 7 days.
  • Items with no votes at all will be disposed of.

Description: Several rolls of blackout fabric

• Keep
  • Dispose

0 voters

Screen printing gear.

Hi

If these refer to calumet branded boxes and poles these are photo backdrop rolls. I donated to the space but if they unwanted i can take them back.

@afshind Yes, I am referring to the calumet boxes. Can you tell us a bit about the contents and how we could use it?

1 Like

The system is similar to those listed below.

If I recall correctly, it has a white, grey and maybe black paper rolls. There should be a bag with the poles. It also came with fittings to suspend it from a ceiling, so wouldnt take any floorspace up. Paper rolls up like a blind when not in use.

Could we not look at setting this up in the space behind the CNC? We can hang it from the UniStrut. I think it’ll allow people to potentially photograph their furniture pieces with decent indirect lighting and because these things hang, they won’t be in the way?

@woodtechs, what do you guys think? Afshin, would you be happy to let them hang around a bit longer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

Great idea @Ryanf - it needs a place to live or no one will know it exists let alone use it… and a tool page…

2 Likes

Setting up a area to photograph our projects , that’s a fantastic idea

great minds think alike

2 Likes