I've got too many plants so need to be getting vertical.
Decking is relatively inexpensive (especially at the tail end of summer) so I though i'd use it to make a plant display. Decking is usually pressure treated and doused in anti fungals for outside use and so hopefully will last a few winters as a downside though, I believe there can be irritants in the preservative so it's a good idea to cut outside/use mask if producing a lot of dust.
I choose an aesthetically pleasing angle which turned out to be 75 degrees and so set a sliding bevel to 75deg and cut the tops and bottoms off a standard length of decking.
Dados cut using a saw for the sides, most of the the waste chiselled and finalised using hand router plane.
All but the top shelf are made wide by putting two pieces of decking side by side.
I sawed to length and then used a shooting board to square them off and the fine tune the length. It all slotted together for a dry fit.
Main problem is keeping it all square while I glued it. I've only got one clamp long enough to clamp across, so did one shelf at a time and went blackberry picking in between.
A few coats of outdoor wood stain and voila.