Pinterest Black Gold Accelerator Programme - opportunities for black businesses/creatives

This looks like it might be worth investigating – anyone got any experience with this? Sharing the email we received:

My name is Kofo Oyeleye from “Mentor Black Business”, and I’m writing regarding an opportunity we would like shared with your community.

In continuation of Pinterest’s commitment to being an inclusive platform for everyone, the Pinterest Black Gold Accelerator Programme has been created to help creators move from inspiration to action. Through the programme, we want to nurture black-owned businesses/creators to scale their offerings to a mainstream audience, all with guidance from industry experts.

Selected businesses will:

• Join a 3-month accelerator with like-minded peers.
  • Attend action-focused masterclasses and access relevant insights from industry experts.
  • Get visibility in front of 478million Pinterest users.
  • Connect with a global network
  • Get real-time feedback on how best to scale with Pinterest ads credits.
  • Pitch their business to an audience of investors.

For more information and to apply:

Pinterest Black Gold Accelerator (splashthat.com)

With an ecosystem of innovative, authentic, and more engaging types of content from a new generation of Black business owners and creators, we believe Pinterest can be home to the most inspiring content and the most inspiring people.

I am available to answer any questions you may have, we look forward to receiving applications from your community. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Kofoworola Oyeleye