PHASE II VOTE ON SPACE USE - please complete ASAP

OK, I’ll stop shouting now.

We’d like to get building asap so let’s turn this around quickly.

Your responses will help us design the layout for Phase 2, and determine which tools and equipment to seek out. Answers are not compulsory.

Here is the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RtqbPwtH0Uv0BSOdzVMPHiM2SFM6gJzacP30t_2nhw4/viewform?usp=send_form

pinging all members:

@dalph0, @gordonendersby, @matt, @aabdulshakur, @peter_hellyer, @laurent_muchacho, @conomara, @MARKSE, @richard_aw, @peter, @RichM, @Stuart, @andreas_varotsis, @tobyspark, @ben, @adamjpage, @unknowndomain, @Dermot, @jan_evetts, @emile_swain, @tomnewsom, @russ, @ianzwilson, @barrylillis, @marksteward, @andrewdblack, @eklecticmonkey, @michael, @stef, @squaredoffagain, @AussieFred, @stefanoromano, @biffbangbosh, @KarlS, @jwhelpton, @sarahbarber, @hanno_halonen, @GordonC, @Matthew_Stannard, @Willybood, @richard, @SarahJ, @rabiuy, @davidceriwilliams, @Rory_Yeung, @Matthew_Ian_Clarke, @mandola, @Felix_Ingram, @Tim, @david, @l_shearer, @Slack, @wilfe_gorlin, @Glenn, @Rob_Morandi, @Rs1771, @helenemartin13, @Alireza_Datoo, @Watcher, @GoldieRatio, @afshind, @Gui, @beccaleece, @andrew_d, @judithdeberker, @beck, @Ana_Nieto, @Rachel, @timahrensbach, @Rob_Darbyshire, @omsoc42, @AliceMayDesigns, @ampem, @leo_mchugh_uk, @Marco_Pagliari, @pip, @RoB, @alleghe87, @Tarek.Abidia, @yulia_silina_linkedi, @gerard_50, @ronantuite, @ryan_keegan, @joeatkin2, @tyson, @Bex, @payam_be, @Michael_Cannone, @pmcnv, @alex, @tom_tibbits

By ASAP we mean this week
Sunday’s make the space should make the space.

Filled it in, and on the sanity check before hitting submit realised I’d done it backwards: positive is to the right, my brain for some reason had assumed positive was to the left.

Is this part of a series of votes?

This one being ‘general use’

EDIT: I posted this as there seem to be quite a few activities/uses missing from this list that were on the wiki. Not least of which is members’ storage?

3 Likes

General list of ideas for catagory ‘other’

Cooking\baking
car maintenance
general storage.
Painting.
Clean room.
Don’t shoot me down for suggestions.

1 Like

The previous thread was for adding to this list. Put your suggestions in the “Anything Else” box and if they’re popular we’ll take account of them.

17 responses so far. Keep em coming!

I also forgot to add in other: CNC

1 Like

CNC covered by woodworking/metalworking?

You know the buns will still be flying

Yeah, CNC is coming up in the Other box

Oops. I would have had 8x4 CNC router near the top of my list, just under laser cutter.

Table saw v CNC router , that going to be a long battle…

No more battles…

We already have saws and routers

Anyway, what seems to not have come across is that this is NOT a vote on tools: no tools are mentioned in the list.

This is a vote on ‘primary use of the space’.

Just looking forward to what will be an epic bun fight…

1 Like

I will bring a toaster and quality butter

2 Likes