Party?

Ive been an absent member for too long … I may feel like an imposter but I’ll take a turn on whatever.

1 Like

Cool! How are your BBQ skillz?? :slight_smile:

Hello. What needs doing for the party later? I can come down earlier and help set things up.

He Graham, I have some stuff going on before 4 so I won’t be there for the start, but usually I made sure

1)BBQ is there and has appropriate fuel (char coal and starters)

2)there’s enough basics, went to shop on my way to get some basics of bread, veg to put on BBQ and some juice assuming people will bring more

Is anyone bringing mulled wine?

Yes in the back of arch 2… middle, and ill bring more at 4… where IS the bbq tho?

I mean charcoal and starter fuel is there…

No idea.

Ok, i can bring a little one if it doesn’t turn up!

I have a 50cm one if you get stuck + a bag and a half charcoal/briquettes - would need picking up from Chaucer Road SE24, or I could cart it along later, 5.30ish.
Cheers
Neil

I’m at the space now but the shutter’s down and my tag’s not working. Anyone nearby?

it’s ok, I’m in now

I’m going to come down soon and see what is still needed and do a quick run to the shops… :slight_smile:

Some of us are here but don’t know where the bbq is or where you want to set up

BBQ is between containers outside or is gone, @asander1 and/or @Lucerne it’s your time to shine!

Bbq is going!

1 Like

will be there is 30/40 mins - want me to bring anything?

1 Like

Sorry haven’t made it, I had an emergency job in the afternoon. I’ll be in the space tomorrow

1 Like

Sorry fella. I dropped off the planet before the weekend - my mum fell ill and I had to whizz up to support her in the midlands.

1 Like