Parking around the area?

Hello,

I’m popping down to the SLMS for the first time today. I live in Tower Hamlets so I’m not familiar with the area.

Intending to drive down, I had a look at Google maps streetview, it appears that Croxted Road is open to bay parking almost all day apart from Noon-2pm for residents. Is that correct?

Are parking rules generally like this around the area? Seems pretty liberal parking rules for London - if I’ve read it correctly.

Thanks in advance
Karim

Heya!

This is correct, the restrictions seem to be to keep people from parking by the train stations and going into the city all day, so only cover 12-2pm… Norwood Road by Brockwell park - or Croxted road as well, but there side streets also with the same rules if that is full!

Cheers,
Andy

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s great.

1 Like

Ya, shoot for this spot…

thanks, i missed it because the link didnt work on my phone. ended up parking somwhere near there and then walked up to the junction with croxted road and then walking up along the arches LMAO

1 Like

Croxted Road is my go to for parking

Check to see if your car is OK for ULEZ as maker space is in the zone so you would have to pay the £ 12.50 charge.

2 Likes

Ya forgot about that! Use this to check:

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle/