Open Evening, January 25th, 7pm-9pm

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49ea8b2c8>

Have you been lurking on Discourse for a while?, been curious to come and check out the space in person??

Come by the space and get a tour, see the tools, meet some Makers, eat some biscuits and ask any questions you may have!

Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Time: 7pm - 9pm (drop in anytime)
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road,
London, SE24 9AJ

It is in the railway arches, behind the Costcutter, next to what used to be Canopy Brewing…

See you then!

1 Like

Hello.
I was briefly a member in 2016 when my son was interested in coding. Now I’m on the waiting list to rejoin to focus on my sculpture :slightly_smiling_face: . Very keen to get involved in your creative community. Got a soft spot for MIG welding…just saying ! Increasingly interested in sustainability. Look forward to dropping in tomorrow evening for the tour and seeing how the space has developed!
best
Kim
https://www.kimjthornton.co.uk/

2 Likes

Hey Kim,

Yes, please do come in tomorrow and have a look! MIG and metalwork going strong again and it will be expanded to a bigger area in Arch2 + Kiln… exciting times ahead! Many new toys and a community still growing stronger with so much new talent… ah, I sound like a car sales person!!! :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing you at the Makerspace!

Mark
P.S.: Very nice works of art on your website!

3 Likes

Hiya Mark
Sold!
And thank you for comment about my work.
See you tomorrow,
Kim