Music Jam Night

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa498c45a10>

Musicians and non-playing audience members looking to chill out wish some jams:

Bring an instrument and come along for an evening jam! Vocalists, guitars, keyboards, saxophones, drums, custom instruments you’ve made - all welcome!
(Please, no noisemaker gadgets that don’t work well with others)

Please let me know if you’re interested in coming along and do comment if you have any music requests, the regulars we tend to play original members songs as well as jam our way around covers.

Soft start at 4pm, probably gonna be setting up around then, super relaxed about people dropping in and out all evening.

Tagging the usual suspects:
@petra
@mikekelly
@clemJ
@rysia
@Dan
@deadlight
@JackL

Let me know!
Tris

2 Likes

Can we just come to listen and enjoy? My daughter age 16, is a percussion in Bromley symphony orchestra but she never took part in this kind of jamming and is at the age of being self conscious when doing new things so might not want to actually play anything until she feels safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course! Bring some drinks or snacks, it’ll be a great vibe!

1 Like

I’ll be there :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m bringing my new rhodes keyboard, it sounds SO GOOD y’all. See you sunday!

2 Likes

That’s so dinky :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think my trombone might fit into the ‘noisemaker gadget that doesn’t play nicely with others’ category :smiley: at least in small rooms.

1 Like

no way dude, bring that 'bone! We have had acoustic drums in the past, it gets loud!

1 Like

on my way!

Apols I didn’t make it. Didn’t wear a sweater the other day and been kind of hiding under blankets.

1 Like

GREAT jam everyone! I’ll get the next one in the diary now…

2 Likes