Moving to Canada - Want some stuff?

Hello All,

I am moving to Canada in the near future, so I’m selling (and in many cases giving away) a number of things.

Please take a look and get in touch is there is anything you would like to be the proud new owner of:

–James.

1 Like

Best of luck! I shall miss seeing your bowls materialise on the lathe!

2 Likes

Hi: grinning: im sorry to see you go please keep in touch with everyone and all, remember the bears there are not quite like Paddington or Poo and winter they measure the snow in feet not inches so always have a lighter and stock up well, Brian D=

1 Like

i’m interested in the TV !

Courty

Makerspace could do with a microwave upgrade!

And…do we need a toaster? That would feel like civilisation to me…

1 Like

I am interested in the kettle.

I second the microwave and the toaster for Makerspace.

@Dermot I would be happy to earmark the Toaster and Microwave for the space. However, as I don’t have a car, I would need a volunteer to collect them from Bromley, as I won’t be able to lug them into the space on the train. :wink:

If you can arrange a volunteer, let me know and i’ll sort out with them the details for a pickup.

@petra The kettle now has your name on it. I’ll message you to arrange the rest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi , are the blue IKEA bags up for grabs as well if so May I have them please as I use them a lot , many thanks Brian D=

@platinumnqueen22 - We are using them to haul bits around as we move at the moment, but you are welcome to have them near the end of the month.

If that works for you, let me know and we’ll sort out a handoff. :slight_smile:

H iMouat :grinning: yes please , many thanks. Brian

1 Like

I would like the fans please

1 Like