[May 11th - Festival] Bike repair Session at the Arches

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49d9412b0>

@DaveLukes has offered to host a bike repair afternoon during the festival May 11th

Anyone want to help him repair bikes or bring a bike in for repair?

4 Likes

I’d love to help, I can provide moderate knowledge, lots of enthusiasm, tools and a repair stand too.

I know previously @hernehillier and @charlesmein have helped with bike stuff at the space (not to put you guys on the spot too much)

4 Likes

Thanks @EdwardE Ill add you to @DaveLukes session

We not sure if it will be inside or outside yet, will depend on the weather

1 Like

If someone can agree to collect and return any unused items, I can provide an assortment of ancillaries (inner tubes, cables, housing, gubbins) and accessories (a few chains, a cassette or two, patch kits) for the repair session, profits to benefit the space.

Rewording to clarify. I can provide items on consignment, basically, so that any repair attempts don’t fall through because the bike needs a replacement part. I’d only need trade cost paid back for any sales, and the repair team can add a percent on top for the space if they want.

2 Likes

How much (volume wise) are you thinking you’d bring? I’d be cycling over but have space for two pannier bags plus a backpack so would be happy to retrieve leftovers for you