Make the Space - Sunday 10th January

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa493bcc480>

Well done. That’s looking really good. Loads of progress made after I left at 6 so you guys must have worked late.
It’s especially nice to see Phase 1 looking like Phase 1 again as well :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Yes yes yes. Superb effort from everyone, and Phase 1 looks great again.

PS: The :slightly_smiling: bug is being investigated…

Oh my God that is a HUGE amount of work you all did! It all looks fantastic! Well done! [Champagne fizz & applause emoticons]

1 Like

maybe after we clear up all the loose concrete from phase two and phase one we should give phas one a serious clean and tidy to get it back to good shape? I imght be able to do this during the day sometie this week.

1 Like

on that note we could do with a really good yard brush and a decent mop and bucket, do we have a budget for these sort fo things?

Yeah, I mean maybe we wait until there are doors and a wall though, because it’s going to be a waste of time?

Also yes

Buy them and we’ll reimburse you.

i dont know, the concrete covered everything in dust, the only remaining messy thing we will be doing in the ear future in phase two is cutting wood? seems like the concrete really ipacted phase one

i’m not working at the moment and i’ve never ended up submitting receipts for stuff i bought so slow to do that

do we have a charge card of some sort to order stuff online

I will be there Wednesday and would love to do this too. I will bring my car and yard broom and we could fill up the car for a tip run.

I did a bit of a clean in the toilet yesterday before leaving but stopped short of cleaning the floor. Partly due to time to train and partly due to thinking it would get trashed immediately due to the amount of dirt that gets tracked around when working with concrete and mortar. A clean floor would help the space once it can be kept clean.

1 Like

Yeah we need a new floor, one that is a single sheet, not tiles, and is dark and patterned so it hides dirt better.

Hi,

It’s Fran here. I helped out Sun 10th Jan. It was really fun and think I’ll come back 24th Jan.

I write now because I think I left my coat there when I left. It’s a dark brown jacket, I think it’s Fat Face branded.

If it is in the room, is there any chance I can leave it there for 2 weeks? Otherwise, I can send my friend to collect on Wednesday (he lives in Brixton).

Cheers,

Fran

Great to meet you! Thanks for coming down.

I’ll have a look out for it on Wednesday, but I don’t remember seeing one I’m afraid.

Thanks for looking

It’s on the back of a chair.

Phew. Can I leave it there 13 days at own risk?