Looking to buy an iMac and Laptop…

I thought I’d mention it on here, I’m looking on Facebook Marketplace and other places aswell… I’m in the market for a used but working 2015 or later iMac with at least 500GB hard drive, and an Apple laptop.

All the best from Elizabeth

Older machines may not be compatible with the latest version of the MAC operating system.
An older version of the operating system may not run the latest version of the applications.
This means that you would be limited to outdated software.

In terms of performance, you should check whether your intended use is compatible with the specifications of both the iMac and the laptop. If it is, just buy one! Most laptops now days are powerful enough for all but the most intensive of tasks.

1 Like

https://www.macworld.com/article/673697/what-version-of-macos-can-my-mac-run.html

Hi Elizabeth, I have an old 2017 macbook pro sitting around, if thats of any interest to you? Specs:

intel i5
256gb SSD
onboard graphics
touch bar
13" display

No damage or scratches, not super powerful by any sense, but good for a basic and admin task run around machine.

1 Like

Yes. I definitely have to have Photoshop on the iMac. I do have a serial number though, not sure if it will work. But yes noted.