Laser Plywood for sale... And bye Makerspace, bye London!

Hello All,
After 11 years in London, my partner and I are moving back to New Zealand. So I am trying to get rid of some laser plywood I purchased that I haven’t had the chance to use. Below is the breakdown of what I have, it totals over £55, but I will get rid of the lot for £40. See the photos below.

1 x 0.8mm BR Grade Birch Laser Plywood, 600mm x 400mm sheet: £8.70
6 x 3mm Birch Laser Plywood, 600mm x 400mm sheet: £3.30 = £19.80
5 x 6mm Birch Laser Plywood, 600mm x 400mm sheet: £4.26 each = £21.3
1 x 3mm Poplar Laser Plywood, 600mm x 400mm sheet: £2.88

There is also another 2 sheets of the 3mm birch, and 1 sheet of the 3mm Poplar which I have cut small items out of, but they can still be used.

I also have 22 pieces of 14mm x 50mm x 800mm English Ash that I’d cut up for steam bending which I will thrown in for free.

I can drop this lot at the space, or somebody could swing past and collect it if they like, we are SE24 0LT, we fly out on Wednesday morning, so it is a bit of a rush sale!

Let me know if anybody is interested!

Been great using the space over the last year and a bit and getting to know some of the members. Hopefully I can find something similar in NZ :wink:

Thanks
Jeremy

1 Like

I’ll take the lot if still available, can swing by to collect.

I didn’t realise you’d be leaving so soon. good luck with the steam bending, was fun to help make the prototype.

Hi Afshin,
It’s still available, so yeah if you want to swing by today to collect that would be great.

We’ll be home from lunchtime onwards.

We are 127a Railton Road.

1 Like

Good luck Jeremy!

Keep up posted with the odd projects!

Thanks Jonty, yeah I might try post some projects on here from NZ if I can still get on discourse :wink:

All the best,
Jeremy

2 Likes

Safe travels mate

Hi mate, still have any 3mm and 6mm laser ply left?

Sorry no, all gone.