Is the space currently open?

Was hoping to come in for about 5/5:30 is the space open/will anyone be in to open it?

Thanks Leah

It doesn’t always work, but the red X in the top bar is an indicator that the shutters are currently down and so no one is in the space right now. When it changes to a green tick it means they are open and someone is there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing thank you

This has BLOWN MY MIND.

2 Likes

If you hover your mouse over that icon, it will also give you the date and time when it opened or closed.

Currently it shows a red X and indicates it’s been closed since 02:08 am; however, if you look at the calendar, there was at least one space booking today and the red X persisted so I think it’s glitched again.

17:00 is quite late in the day, I would imagine it is currently open.

Thanks I’ll head over and see!

If it is open, let us know as someone will need to look into why the icon is still showing as closed.

It’s open and I think it’s been open for most of the day

It reads from tool logs that aren’t always accurate but once all the new nodes are in place, that shouldn’t be an issue. I will disable the tick for now.

It looks like it closed properly and has been except for the blip this morning. I will leave it enabled but check again after the laser booking st 10am.

The green tick looks to be working fine today :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Great, thanks!

1 Like

The shutter logs look fairly reliable in the last 3 weeks so I’ve renabled the tick.

7 Likes

Disabled again after the incident this morning. It’s like the shutter node knows.

1 Like

We explored putting a sensor on the shutter in the past to just detect if it was up or down - might be a good simple-ish project for someone to solve a real problem.

1 Like