MakerBuddies partner with other members to help them feel welcome and supported in the Space. This is a great way to support the community, and volunteer as part of your journey towards getting shutter access.
- Tell their Buddy when they are going to be in the Space, and invite them to come along
- Offer to help with a project
- Suggest a project to do together
Becoming a Buddy
- Any member can volunteer to be a MakerBuddy
- Join the MakerBuddies group on discourse (see the screenshot below)
- Look out for new member intros and respond with an offer to Buddy
- Look out for discussion and project postings and offer to assist as a Buddy
- Send a message to your Buddy(s) telling them when you are going to the Space
Request a Buddy
- Post a request in the Discussion category
- Identify a member that you would like to buddy with and then see if they are in the MakerBuddies group. If they are, send them a Direct Message.