Identify electronic part

Can anyone please help me identify the part (outlined in red) or something I can use instead?

If not I’ll have to bodge it from a mains socket maybe? Actually the American power socket could be the one. Actually I’d get 2

I think a usb socket will do the job.

10x from china for 99p

What’s the cheapest UK seller for similar parts?

Careful with using a USB socket here, this looks like a tool battery pack and the charge/draw current and voltage is likely much different from the USB spec.

Thanks. I’m not actually going to be using the usb contacts, just the slide in/out function and metal housing