[Help needed] folding tables for the festival

Do you have a sturdy folding table at home we could borrow or know where we can borrow a bunch?

The cleanroom and the outside area is planned to be used during the festival for members wanting to sell what they made at the space but we don’t have enough tables.

Could we borrow yours if you own one?

Borrowed table

@Jem [1] Bringing in on Thursday
@nhjansen [2] Needs picking up
@danielbenton [1] Bringing in on Friday
@dorine [1] Bringing in on Thursday
@Hugo_Sharman-Firth[1] Coming in on Friday

I’ve got one.
I can being it to the space this evening or Thursday evening next week.

1 Like

Thursday be awesome thanks! Can you clearly label it so we give you back the same table :D?

I have two fairly standard light gray plastic outdoor picnic tables in Battersea that would need transpo.

Probably 90 x 270 ish? Same as the folding one that was up in the front by the window recently

Okay, I’ll bring it next week.

Ok Ill put those down as in “reserve” let see if we can get enough local tables to come in :slight_smile:

The one by the front window is also still here, so can be used, I imagine

1 Like

We got rid of 3 large folding tables some months ago.

How many more tables are needed?

atm we have 7 sellers maybe an 8th too

We have sawhorses and sheet material etc. for a Makerspace make-do solution.

I also have a broken one, if anyone wants to fix it. I don’t have time at the moment. The space can have it if there’s storage room.

I’ll bring the good one and the broken one on Thursday.

1 Like

Are you offering to organise this makeshift solution :)?

I can bring at least 1 long folding table. I can bring it on Thursday or Friday. I will check to see if I can bring a couple more but I’ll need to confirm.

1 Like

I’ll have a look at fixing on thr/fri

2 Likes

Thank you very much

I found another table coming in from Kent today

I forgot to take the tables yesterday.
I’ll drop them off today

1 Like

I’ve got this table if anyone needs it:

Being honest, it’s in a bit of a sorry state, and one of the legs has been poorly repaired. But it does function as a table, if you put a cloth over it.

I can drop it down tonight if it’s of any use.

Hi Niall, if the top isn’t rotten, then I’d like it. Ours is in even more of a sorry state! I can collect it on Monday.

I can bring a fold out table, but can’t be in before tomorrow morning. Is that still useful?