Hello!

Hi there, I’m Michaela and I’m a carpenter! I haven’t worked for a couple of years due to a combo of the pandemic and having a baby, so I’m a little rusty, but I’m looking to get back into making things again. Interested in making some kids furniture and toys for my daughter, plus maybe prototyping some items for a business I’m hoping to set up.
I barely have space at home to store my tools let alone build anything so being in a maker space with others would be amazing!

Just a question, I recently logged my interest in membership and got an email back quite quickly saying I can join now, but I was hoping to come to the open evening next week to have a look around first. Is that still okay? I don’t want it to seem like I’m ignoring the membership email but it arrived quicker than I anticipated!

2 Likes

Hi Michaela!

Of course you can come and have a look at the Space first. We have just opened our new and bigger woodshop which you can have a look next Wednesday and hopefully meet some of our other woodworking enthusiasts!

Looking forward to meeting you at the Open Evening!

1 Like

Hi Michael,

I think you’re going to like the woodshop! There’s plenty of other stuff to have fun with too.

We have an Open Evening happing this Wednesday between 7pm and 9pm. Just drop down any time and someone will show you around, answer any questions and introduce you to some friendly faces.

Take care,

Glenn