Hello, Im Elliot

Hi, I’m Elliot from East London recently moved from Deptford, Looking for a maker space, I currently work in Radio but have experience in CAD,3D printing & Jewellery & Accessories making via running a side business.

I’m looking to get into electronics & woodworking to help with a passion project,
I’d love to learn from you all & hope to attend the space 3x a week.

Thanks and I can’t wait to meet you all

2 Likes

Hi Elliot,

Welcome - seems like you’d fit right in! Good news: Currently we have no waitlist, so you can join whenever you’d like.

If you’re available this Thursday, 27th October, from 7.30pm -11:00pm - you could get a feel for how things run at the Makerspace. Usually Thursday nights is Electronics Night which is open to both members and non-members alike. You won’t need a project to work on, just come and hang out. I’m sure any member will give you an impromtu tour of the Makerspace and all our tools.

Else, come to an Open Evening for the scenic tour, all your questions and sometimes home made cake! Open Evenings happen every other Wednesday. The next one will be Wednesday, November 2nd from 7pm until 9pm.

See you at the Makerspace,
Mark

3 Likes

Great thank you I’ll come down

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Elliot,

The next open evening is now in the calendar. If you pop down any time between 7pm and 9pm someone will give you a tour.

Hope you can make it. If not, there will be another one along in two weeks time.

Take care,

Glenn

1 Like