Goodbye for now?

Hi All,

Just to say I’m going to have to cancel my membership as I really don’t have the time to come to SLMS anymore, even once it is up and running again. I’m now working very long hours as a model maker. I really hope you are all doing well and the new arch sounds amazing.

My time as a member here has been so great, I just never get the chance to see you guys anymore! Thanks for everything you’ve taught me. Hopefully I will come back and visit some time.
Stay in touch if you have me on facebook/ Instagram.

Beth!

11 Likes

Best of luck!

1 Like

Good luck! It would be awesome to see some of your model making work if you’re able to share it!

3 Likes

Beth,
Good luck, if you wish to stay in contact our Discord chat it’s still open for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck and thanks for teaching me wood turning!

2 Likes

All the best Beth and thanks for everything you’ve done for the makerspace community.

1 Like

Thanks Ed, I’ve been working on a couple of productions. Can’t share much at the moment. One was with Marvel studios and should be released in spring next year and the current one is for Apple tv…might possibly be related to this post on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/9261317727/permalink/10159379835142728/
In between I am not getting much time to do personal projects but hoping to actually do some turning today. I did also do a short time at Arch Model Studios (where they make stop motion puppets amongst other things and are most well known for Isle of Dogs) on the Beagle Street insurance ad that’s been on tv.

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

Its been my pleasure and thanks Sarah for all your support!

1 Like

That’s all tremendously exciting, congrats and I hope interesting work continues to flow your way!

1 Like