Fusion 360 learning/teaching group?

Hi everyone! I’ve noticed that the Fusion 360 discussions here are a little outdated, and since we’ve pretty much got over the Covid hump, I thought I’d start a fresh new one…

I’ve been learning Fusion 360 as a beginner with videos online, and it’s mostly been a pleasant learning experience. But when things don’t work out, it can be a nightmare. Nothing beats having someone in the room to guide!

Would anyone be interested in giving/taking paid lessons/worshops?

5 Likes

Sounds interesting!

Did you see Kyle’s post teaching it? Have a look for it otherwise I’ll dig it up

Hey Amit! I could not find it, but I will PM him to check and revert back into this group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riK6aTKOouA here it is :slight_smile:

Thank you, Amit! I see what you mean. This is for CNC… certainly useful and bookmarked!

My thread is generally aimed at learning all Fusion 360 including design. There are many video tutorials which are perfect, but nothing beats having a face to face especially when you hit obstacles along the path.
My wild guess is that there are many members who’d jump on this if we find a teacher…

2 Likes

Hi Andrei,

I have been using Fusion 360 for my design projects and I think I can give some tutorials?

In the meantime, if you are stuck with some issues let me know so I can have a look!

2 Likes

Hey Liam! Thank you for the kind offer, and sorry it took so long to get back! Are you planning on being there today, by any chance? I will be there from 17:30. If not, maybe we could chat some other day.
I’ve actually found someone to help me through the hick-up I’ve had, but still super keen on doing more…

I will be in tomorrow and so on! pretty much every night from now on.

1 Like

Hi all, I pretty experienced with Fusion360 in general so if you have any issues just message me and I will help if I can. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, Jonathan! Will do.

Hi guys,

I’ll be happy to help with Fusion (or other 3D softwares) when I’m in the space. I don’t have a laptop to bring, so you need to bring yours with the software.

Fed

Thanks Fed!

If it is just a couple of you it is already installed on the CAD/CAM PC next to the mini-CNC.

Have fun!

Hi Fed! Thank you for the shoutout and offering to help! What’s the best way to track you? Via the calendar is the obvious one… maybe there are some days that you are likely to be in?

Hi Andrei,

I’ll be in the space the 2 of June in the messy room if you can join me.

Thanks,
Federico

Hi Andrei,

What would you like to learn on fusion? I use it since years but I’m not an autodesk guru.
Maybe we can solve it if it’s something we both don’t know.

Thanks,
Fed