Dedicated printer for the purpose of Sublimation in the Textile area.
- This machine does not require an induction.
- This tool may be used while alone in the space.
- The same cannot be said for the Heat press an induction is required for that (Place holder for link).
- It takes liquid ink bottles
- The print head does not heat up
- More info https://www.inkexperts.co.uk/product/sublimation-starter-bundle-epson-ecotank-et-281-printer-4-x-100ml-inktec-ink-a4-paper
Less than 6 month old
Induction and Training
Part of the Sublimation workshop in planning
State control measures
(Note: The following is effectively the contents of the induction process, if it exists)
Print test page on normal paper
Test print on normal paper
Then if all is OK print with Sublimation paper
MAKE SURE IT IS NOT SWITCHED OFF EVER!
Print a full page once a week
Ink in it needs to stay the same make
Any Sublimation paper will work but some are specialised for:
If Its not working properly to do a manual print head clean watch this YouTube video: