EMF Camp 2024

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4a398e9d8>

And me!

1 Like

I got tickets too. Apparently this batch sold out in under 2 minutes… the next on-sale is 11am on 11th Feb.

1 Like

40 seconds according to The Man himself

I’ve got tickets!

1 Like

I’ve registered a village for us. If there’s any ideas or ambitions for more activity than finding a spot to keep us together?

2 Likes

Location Location Location!

Last EMF we where way out of the beatean path, we had no visibility, this year we need to get a better place for the village…

There’s no map yet. What I would say is if we had an official paid for tent they would have to place that first.

We need a bit more planning. I’ll be there early for bar setup so can stake out a zone if we know it’s reasonable.

2 Likes

Do we have a ballpark for the tent price?

A couple hundred probably depends how big, whats in it?

Sorry Tom, I don’t understand your question

You asked how much is the tent. It varies depending on cost, can find out, but we’d need to have an activity our village runs and then that would say how big.

Oh, I see, I think we just want to do breakfast as usual?

So I think a big tent would be a waste.

My Fiancê might hold a speech in the cinema tent, she is figuring out stuff :slight_smile:

The last(I think) batch of tickets goes on sale tonight at 9.

2 Likes

Good luck everyone

Hey campers! Anyone end up with one extra adult ticket for this year? Or no somone selling one? I need one for a friend…

Thanks!
Andy

Is anyone else bringing teenagers along with them? My daughter (15 yo) is coming and might like some company!

I’m bringing a 12 year old boy and he’s bringing a friend.

1 Like

Three thirteen year olds with us!

What’s the deal with villages? I see that makerspace have registered one. If that’s somewhere we can pitch our tents together then that’s nice. But …
A. I’m quite a lightweight and will want to go to my bed early!
2. Does being a village mean we’re inviting people in to see makery demos? I don’t have anything for show and tell.

We will likely pick a location for the village that is in the quiet camping area.

A village can be anything really, a group of people working together on something is probably about the event of the definition.

That something could range:

• Camping with friends or those with similar interests/values.
  • Making activities/talks/workshops/demos.
  • Music/installations/etc…