Emergency night over project please help!

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5ed56b0> #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5ed5390> #<Tag:0x00007fa4a5ed4fd0>

Hello there I need to finish a Project urgently for tomorrow morning and sadly I do not have shutter acces, I would need to stay over night to be able to give it to the person that has enquired me for it tomorrow round 11 12 in the morning (they would come to pick it up to Herne Hill)

I would promise to not leave the space in the whole of the night I dont even mind beeing locked in if that were the case meanwhile I would have cheese and water :slight_smile: all would be ok.

I finish work tonight at 9pm and would be round the space at 10.

If anyone can let me be there for the evening If you find it suitable I would be more tan grateful, it is a bit of an emergency due to this person im doing the Project for has to leave on business travels for week and a half.

You can scan my ID and I would not use any machine except the sewing ones witch I am more than qualified to use.

You can deffo trust me for this one, and sorry for the short time in advance of asking for this I would not leave the space untill someine with shutter acces came the next day. I don´t work this Tuesday.

Angela xx

1 Like

It sounds like you are asking for someone with shutter access to let you in and then leave you there, this isn’t allowed.

Have you made some contacts who could grant you shutter access?

1 Like

Yes, you either need to get shutter access, or get a keyholder to be there overnight

1 Like

i would vouch if its the same angela im thinking of, spanish bilingual one?

just checked profile, i believe it is the same woman.

+1

1 Like

Is it just a sewing machine you need? If so I have an old Janome that you are welcome to borrow for 24 hours. I’m near Elephant & Castle.

1 Like

+1 for shutter acces

2 Likes

Hi Angela,

There you go… shutter access if you want it

@electronoob @petra have vouched for you

You’ll need to confirm here that you want it and get someone to show the the ropes of the shutter, main gates, what to switch off before you leave, and your responsibilities twoards other members when you’re the only ‘keyholder’ in the space

1 Like

@directors

Yes?

2 Likes

Heyyy yes it is me :slight_smile: thank you so much

1 Like

Sorry I’m at work and took long to answer. I have just finished a super late lunch

1 Like

Thank you so much Dermot !!! Of course I would be more than pleased to take on the responsibility and take good care of it too :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you Calum I also have one my problem is that I share a room and can’t sew at night with my exhausted room mate sleeping. I do appreciate it very much you are very kind

1 Like

And done!