Direct Debit

Not sure if this belongs here.

When I set up the direct debit last week it said it would come out on the 14th which was perfect as that’s when I had money going into my account. But I think it’s come out a day early on the 13th and will have been unpaid.

Is it possible for you to take it again?

Thanks

James

The processing is done by your bank and our payment company. We can’t collect again but the @directors can check the status and collect the amount manually if desired and apply a month of membership for you.

For reference payment days jump about due to bank processing hours and days be limited.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

How do I get in touch with the @directors?

Thanks

They will see this message now they’ve been mentioned.

Ok cool.

I’m gonna try get down to the open evening tonight and show my face and say hello.

Thanks for your help.

Just checked my account and the first payment has gone out.

1 Like

Your payment has either not been notified to us or something is wrong and a @director needs to look at this.

Payment came through today, but membership system hasn’t registered you as a member yet. I’ll check again in the morning, and can manually edit it – but if it hasn’t worked automatically we need to look at what’s gone awry.

One thing to note is that door permission was already granted, in case that’s relevant.

That means he’s got his fob setup but it won’t work until the payment tomorrow morning probably.

I set it up before I left the open evening this evening. But it wouldn’t work to open the door.

Because the system has not been notified of payment being collected. You’ll have to wait for this probably tomorrow or Friday at the latest if your payment was taken today according to your bank.