Digital Art Sublimation workshop

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49ad92790> #<Tag:0x00007fa49ad922e0>

Hobart our regular laser stuff supplier stock it and I also use Dryad education as they have a free delivery option on small orders, also faster at shipping than Hobart’s :slight_smile:

Not all cast acrylic have the same properties, some are better than others. Same applies to poly and poly mix fabrics. So an amount of testing is always advised each time you get new stock in.

1 Like

Ive booked the big table in the clean room so we can have a bit more space to spread out!

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies to all and any anxiety this may cause :sweat: I’ve had to change the workshop date to the 8th of November.

I’ve just very slightly tested positive for covid 1 solid line and 1 very faint line, old test kit so hoping it’s a dud, Sabrina will go buy some testing kits for me tomorrow so will report back on outcome.

No one around me is reporting symptoms but I do have a 86.6 fever so best to postpone the workshop just to be on the safe side! I’ll pm everyone I’ve been in contact with over the last week.

Really sorry for any anxiety this might cause anyone, fever only came out this evening…

1 Like

Hey Dorine,

No worries! Make sure to get some rest and get well soon!

1 Like

Hey Dorine,

Not a problem, funnily enough the 8th of nov is my birthday! So a print workshop would be an extra birthday treat.

Hope you feel better soon, rest up!

See you then

1 Like

That’s fine! Please do take care and as much time as you need to heal.

Best,

Petra

Thank you for organising Dorine! For some reason I thought the workshop was today? But if it’s in Nov 8 I’ll be running a bit late, is that alright?

Sorry for the confusion. The workshop had to be rescheduled as I’ve got Covid. I’ll be able to cover what you missed after the workshop ends so don’t worry.

I’m planning to come in tomorrow 2nd covid test came back negative tonight to run some tests for the workshop :slight_smile: to finish off the presentation!

1 Like

Workshop is confirmed for 8th of Nov 4-6pm
Can the following people confirm they can still make it please? If you can’t make it not an issue just move your name to under @TracyD so I can notify you of the second in planning workshop on sublimation - Thanks!

@petra
@Geraetefreund
@dannz
@Karin
@techfolderkites
@charlesmein
@father
@ninagp
@gowtham
@outsiderin
@Rysia
@james-c

I can still make it

I can make it!

Hi unfortunately I won’t be in town on that day. Have fun!

I can make it!

Me too.

Bumping this up as workshop is on Wednesday this week and looks like some space has opened up! :slight_smile:

Thanks all that have responded, others I’ve just added you to the list for the next session.

We have 2 free spots if any last minute folk want to take part :slight_smile:

@Dorine sorry I won’t make it today. Sorry for the late cancellation I am still at work and won’t make it on time.

1 Like

Thank you all for taking part, I had a lot of fun, hope you guys did too! :smiley:

Here are some of the stuff we made: Sublimation Printing Workshop