Designing a market stall - I would love your help

Evening all

I need to make an eye-catching market display that will come along to 4 possible 5 Christmas markets from 26th Nov - 16 Dec

I previously had a triangular display stand that Paul had helped me with previously. Which was really great when I had less product and not a clue what I was doing.

It was great in grabbing people’s attention but I now need to make something eye-catching that takes into account all the items I’m selling and showcases them in the best way, with slightly less bulk.

Ideas I’m looking at:

If you have any experience of set design, shop fitting, general design, I would love to have a chat about some of my ideas and how I can put them together.

Many thanks

Some very cool ideas! Fwiw i quite like Paul’'s idea: maybe rejig it to add more space?

Excuse very quick and dirty diagram: if you add another triangle on either side it gives you space to hang jewellery, a flat shelf to show bags and things, and two spaces for additional rails/mini shelves.

It would also pack down much the same way as your current one - but if you’re looking for something less heavy/visually bulky, you may want something different. This would have the benefit of being cheap, too - the chest displays above are gorgeous but would probably cost you!

Ohh yes I love this idea. Thanks Ed!

Are you around at all in the coming weeks to discuss the structure a bit more,

Also I luckily I work for a clothing reuse charity and I have access to these suitcases in abundance. I have 2 already!

Cheers

1 Like

Around this week Friday afternoon-Sunday afternoon (at least that’s the plan). Running an induction Sunday. Working on the pantograph for type cutting!

Sunday is probably better - I’m running a kids club til 5:30 Friday - hoping to make a start on pottery bits this Sunday.