Cutting LASER SAFE wood to size to fit laser bed

Posting again!

Can anyone help me cut some laser safe wood to fit the laser bed? I’ve booked the laser for Friday afternoon but can try another day if no one is around on Friday.

OR can someone show me how to use the table saw so I can stop bothering people for help :slight_smile:

I have done the basic woodworking induction.

2 Likes

Hi Lauren,
getting inducted on the table saw is quite straightforward. Just read through the toolpage and then do the induction quiz. After you reach 100% at the test you can arrange a meeting for you practical assessment.

3 Likes

I’m in most mornings, should be there friday

1 Like

Hey Karin!

Okay I shall do this. Thank you for taking the time to explain. Who would I reach out to once I have reached 100% on the test? :slight_smile:

Okay I’ll pop in Friday. I should be there for around 1pm so fingers crossed you are still there!

@mbg is the one who will induct you on the table saw. If you manage to do the preparation for the table saw induction before you could cut your pieces as your practical assessment. Enjoy

1 Like

I have completed the assessment and got 80% first time and 100% on the second attempt! Not sure if I was to get 100% first time? @mbg

1 Like

You’re good, see you in a couple days