Craft & Textile night - sew a simple bag with zip - non-members welcome

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa4979fa310> #<Tag:0x00007fa4979fa180>

@TracyD

Appreciate the second session! I can only do weekday evenings but I hope Dec 10th works for everyone else :grinning:

I can give a hand on the 10th if you want but only during the day

Thanks @Amanda - that would be amazing! I was think a session starting around 10:30 for a couple of hours. But I’m easy if that’s too early/late.

That time is fine with me

Saturday the 10th is good for me too! Thank you so much for hosting :slight_smile:

Sorry, Tracy, I won’t be able to make it. But I hope you had a good time.

Hi Amanda - for the Saturday session - I have realised I’ve double booked myself for the morning and will need to start later - say 1:30. Would that still be OK for you?

I think so, I have a Christmas dinner to go to and I don’t know when it starts but I can be there for a couple of hours.

Hi everyone - here is a sneak preview of the bag you will be making!

6 Likes

Hi @ingasr - I’ve added you to the Saturday workshop. Hope that’s OK.

Apologies! My daughter has come down with something and isn’t feeling great, so rather than have her cough all over you all, we are going to have to skip :frowning: looks like it will be packed anyways, so may be nice to have a little more room for activities.

Thanks again for organising!!

Thanks a lot for yesterday @TracyD @Amanda . It was such a nice evening! :clap:t2::blush:

1 Like

Yes, thank you @TracyD and @Amanda for being so generous with your time!

3 Likes

any pics of peoples’ creations from last night?

Thank to everyone who came on Tuesday - what a great night! I hope the bags are all still in one piece:rofl:
An especially big thank you from me to to @Amanda too.

I will be posting some pics from the night but I managed to leave my phone in a taxi last night after my work Xmas meal :scream: - yes, some wine was involved! I should be getting it back later today and so will post then.

3 Likes

Photos!

7 Likes

Nice! Looks like a huge success! Thanks again for organising!

Really enjoyed this session! Thank you Tracy and Amanda! You were both very patient and managed to get us all through it. I am really pleased with my bag, my iPad Pro lives in it now and that travels with me nearly everywhere!

I will need to investigate some similar projects and keep some momentum going on this whilst knowledge is fresh in my brain.

-Chris

1 Like