Craft Social - open to non-members

Time for another Craft Night at SLMS! These are every first and third Tuesday, so they’re easy to keep track of and remember.

If you haven’t been before this is an open session. Anyone is welcome from total beginner to expert!

Bring your projects, your mending, or just yourself… This is as much social as it is about crafting. :grinning:

craft-time

Date: Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Time: from 6.30pm (drop in anytime)
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road,
London, SE24 9AJ

It is in the railway arches, behind the Costcutter, next to Canopy Brewing…

See you then!

1 Like

Adding a few tags from previous posts and new intros for those who might be interested in coming. Just let me know if you’d rather be left off next time, and please tag anyone else I’ve missed. Thanks!

@Amanda @mounia @ValValB @Verde @KPJ @MattGilmour @mbg @Lily_Atkins @CatHulme @petra @Laure_Belotti @Katybird @Chantel @KPJ @techfolderkites @Julia @jonfaulkner @leila @Lauramess @ingasr

1 Like

Great, thanks for tagging me! I’ll be there, looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all! An unfortunate update – I have covid and so am not able to host this event.

It seems like a difficult week for several of us. I’ve not yet been able to find a replacement host. So unless I hear from someone who is able, willing, and has shutter access in the next few hours I’m going to go ahead and take this off the calendar.

My apologies to anyone who was planning to come. (@ingasr and @palmada just tagging to make sure you see this!)

Hope we can pick these up again soon! <3

1 Like

No worries, thanks for the tag! We’ll catch up another time :slight_smile: Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon! Was quite mild for me, hopefully very mild for you as well.

1 Like

Update! @Julia is able to host! Thank you Julia!

2 Likes

We had a good evening last night with some interesting projects.

Also, we now have a second overlocker/serger with black thread that is ready to be used.

Thank you @Lauren for organising! Hope to see you next time!

Also, thank you to @Andrei for donating a huge role of sewing pattern paper and silver iron-on foil!

4 Likes

Hi Julia! Thank you for hosting the event! How did the laser cutting of the leather go? Shell here, would love to get more info on membership. Not sure how to message you directly, so I figured I would leave a reply.

2 Likes