Craft & Social Meetup!

This is a little last minute-- I think we’re all still recovering from the maker festival, but it’s time for another Craft Night at SLMS! We’ve decided to try making these every first and third Tuesday, so they’re easy to keep track of and remember.

If you haven’t been before this is an open session. Anyone is welcome from total beginner to expert!

Bring your projects, your mending, or just yourself… This is as much social as it is about crafting. :grinning:

craft-time

Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Time: from 6.30pm (drop in anytime)
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road,
London, SE24 9AJ

It is in the railway arches, behind the Costcutter, next to Canopy Brewing…

See you then!

4 Likes

@dermot can I please confirm that my shutter access has been activated? Just need to know if I’m all set to host this tomorrow or not. Thanks!

Hi, yes you’re on the system. Has one of the people who vouched gone over opening/closing with you?

1 Like

Yes! @platinumnqueen22 gave me a run through of all the procedures. Thanks Dermot!

3 Likes

Maybe the Craft people should have an @username for ease of communication?

2 Likes

That would normally be @ textiles if they were techs but we are waiting for directors to approve some people as techs

1 Like

Sorry - I won’t be able to make it tonight. But hopefully this is my last couple of days of working away so I’ll be a permanent feature from here on! Have a great night tonight.
I’ll be in the space tomorrow for the Open Evening.

2 Likes

I think he means an interest group for quick tagging? Like @crafty_meetup_people (or better)

1 Like

Yes, something for quick tagging. Although if @textiles were a thing maybe the overlap is enough? This is more a question for the people in the group. Interestingly, I see that @ textilestechs (without the space) is a thing. Huh… didn’t know!

I guess we need some new textile techs?

2 Likes