Craft & Social Meetup!

It’s time for another Craft Night at SLMS! We’ve decided to try making these every first and third Tuesday, so they’re easy to keep track of and remember.

If you haven’t been before this is a open session. Anyone is welcome from total beginner to expert!

Bring your projects, your mending, or just yourself… This is as much social as it is about crafting. :grinning:

craft-time

Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Time: from 6.30pm (drop in anytime)
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road,
London, SE24 9AJ

It is in the railway arches, behind the Costcutter, next to Canopy Brewing…

See you then!

11 Likes

Sorry @Lauren I’m afraid I cannot make the 19th so I’ll see you at the next one - 3rd May? I have finally finished the dress I was cutting out way back at the first one of these. I’ll bring it along to show off :grinning:

We’ll miss you, Tracy! Please do bring that dress on the 3rd! Can’t wait!

Adding a few tags from previous posts and new intros for those who might be interested in coming. Just let me know if you’d rather be left off next time, and please tag anyone else I’ve missed. Thanks!
@Amanda @mounia @ValValB @Verde @KPJ @MattGilmour @mbg @Lily_Atkins @CatHulme @petra @Laure_Belotti @Katybird @Chantel @KPJ @techfolderkites @Julia

3 Likes

I’m happy to be tagged as then I definitely notice the email. And I’m looking forward to the craft evening.

2 Likes

+1 thanks for tagging me, I would have missed it otherwise! I’ll be there :star_struck:

2 Likes

yay! I am looking forward to meeting you! :grinning:

1 Like

Likewise!! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi Lauren, I am away, but will be back in May!

1 Like

was great to see you all!

@Lauren you mentioned a fabric painting class you signed up for, I’m tempted! Would you have a link? And remind me which date you’re going to, I’ll grab the same if I do sign up for it!

Oh yes! Here it is! I hope you can make it! That would be so fun!

2 Likes

Thanks all for the equal parts teasing and encouragement! The bag is coming along well. (And special thanks to Julia for staying to help me out)

4 Likes

Looking good, a couple more evenings and it will be finished

2 Likes

Thanks @Lauren I’ll check it out and keep you posted

@Kyle (guilty as charged) that bag will not come apart at the seams and that is one hell of a tidy finish! Impressive!

1 Like