Craft and textile arts meet up

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa49361c698>

We’ve been going a few sessions now and have had a clear out of the Textiles area - and have lots of fabric pieces and wool which will be given away to charitable enterprises or recycled unless somebody wants them. Come along to this session to grab some bounty!

If you haven’t been before this is a open session. Anyone is welcome from total beginner to expert!
Bring your projects or just yourself…This is as much social as it is about crafting :grinning:
If you’ve always wanted to know how to use a sewing machine or an overlocker - come and ask!

craft-time

Date: Tuesday, March 29 , 2022
Time: from 6.30pm (drop in anytime)
Arch 1129, 41 Norwood Road,
London, SE24 9AJ

It is in the railway arches, behind the Costcutter, next to Canopy Brewing…

See you then!

3 Likes

I’m really sorry! After making such a stink about cleaning out, something has come up and I don’t think I’ll be able to make this one. Thank you to everyone who will be sorting through all that upholstery!

Did anyone (or can anyone) take a photo of the fabric stash that we could share here to let other members know exactly what were talking about getting rid of?

Hey,
I had put my name on that upholstering fabric and started using it for a qilt for slms a few weeks ago and somehow it got ignored. So I went through it last Saturday, picked what Ill use, leftover is in a red bag in the snug in the free to take area. :slight_smile:

Best,

P.

2 Likes

OK great!

I really apologize if it was our last group clean that moved any of your work! We didn’t see a name or names on anything there, but again I’m still very, very sorry!

I hope that by making room and getting things better organized in that area we can have more clearly zoned space for members work vs free supplies.

1 Like

Thanks Lauren,

it did bummed me out a bit, but reckon all is good… I wish to join and hang at some point at the textile meet up!

See ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes